Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alarie Graves wedding



3 Tier Cake- Top Coconut cake with Dove chocolate coconut filling
Middle layer- Almond poppy seed with apricot orange filling
Bottom- Chocolate cake with raspberry filling
All the decorating is done by hand with royal icing






Chocolate thumbprint cookies with ganache filling, cream puffs and key lime tarts!





The theme of the wedding was an Afternoon Tea
We served Monogrammed Strawberry Soup,
Turkey Cucumber Sandwich garnished with fresh dill,
and Salad on a Skewer with balsamic dressing!

2 comments:

Cammee said...

Will you make all of this for me when you come next? YUM!!

That cake is amazing, like I said, I'm not showing you mine anymore!

Jess said...

I'd be happy to send you some photos from Alarie & Ryan's wedding for you to use. Shoot me an email so I know where to send them. You guys did an amazing job!! jess AT picturememine DOT com